Saturday and Sunday
What our lawyers make us say: Link to our Insurance Waiver form
Open 9am - 7pm
Last boat out 5pm
Monday - Friday
Open 9am - 5pm
Last boat out 3pm
Kayak Instruction, Inc. hopes that your rental experience is a pleasant one. The following policies should be read prior to rental of any equipment. If you have any questions please let us know.
* Kayak pick up and return is at 6917 Miller Road, Rowlett, TX 75088. Our rentals do not require you drive the kayak to a different paddling location. Kayaks can be launched from Paddle Point Park, part of Texas Paddling Trail, & used on Lake Ray Hubbard.
* A security deposit may be required for each kayak rented. Ask for details.
* Local sales tax is charged on all rentals and is included in final bill.
* Paddles and PFDs are included with all rentals.
* All customers must complete and sign a waiver of liability. Parent or legal guardian must sign for those younger than 18 that will be using equipment.
* If kayaks are to be used at another location, loading and unloading of kayaks is the responsibility of the customer. Instruction will be provided for proper tie-down methods. Kayak Instruction, Inc. is not responsible for damage to vehicles used to transport equipment.
* Half of one rental fee may be applied to purchase of a new kayak up to 30 days from rental date.